I am a Skirt Sports Ambassador and therefore, receive some compensation from their company. However, any and all posts I write about them are purely because I love their brand!

Saturday, January 27, 2018

Ode to My First Skirt Sports Skirt ... the Gym Girl Ultra

A little poem about my first Skirt, the Gym Girl Ultra, from Skirt Sports.  I loved it so much I became an ambassador for them! And yes, I do get a bit of compensation from them as an ambassador but I share them with you because I Looove them!  Sooo much!  Through the end of January (that's soon, act fast!) you can get 20% off of a non-sale item using my discount code, FALL20WIN.    And now, onto the super clever poem!  Ha ha!  





Ode to My First Skirt
by Pamela Rensch

It was my first half marathon and I was naive
Of the cruelties of miles on shorts that would heave.
Upwards and forwards to places unseen,
Captured by camera it was all just so mean.

My finishing photo and anticipation,
Quickly turned to mortification.
Those shorts had climbed and they'd crept and they'd creeped!
There had to be better, to shopping I leaped!

I'd seen out on course a really cute concept,
A girl in a Skirt, covering her asset.
The search was on to find such attire.
I landed on Gym Girl, my heart was on fire!

Yes, it was love at first sight with its pink and its pockets.
And the shorties stayed put, didn't ride up like rockets!
The skirt swayed and it swished and it covered my booty,
And it did it all without being snooty!

I'm a true Skirt Convert as many now know.
I wear it everywhere I might go.
To the store, vacation, church and at home.
And oh yes, running, on roads where I roam.

And best of all, I can safely attest,
The camera lens loves Skirt Sports the best!
From in front or behind the view is sublime.
I no longer fear the running shorts climb!



No comments:

Post a Comment